Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day Two Update

Thank you to everyone who has emailed (within 24 hours I've heard from over 5% of you!). I was worried that the message wouldn't get out to people, but the response in these first few hours was awesome.

I've sent a group email to those of you who contacted me in acknowledgment of your interest. If you didn't receive the email, please re-contact me with your email address to receive updates directly.

The general theme I'm hearing is that we've all been very patient, but are frustrated with the lack of updates!

As we get this group up and running, I would like to ask each of you to participate as much as you can - I will keep anything and everything confidential if you wish (just note that request).

Here's what I'm hoping to gather:
- Any personal correspondence/quotes you've had via email, etc. with BrewBot staff
- Notes of any kind if you attended previous "Town Hall" meetings

I plan to draft a timeline related to the Kickstarter campaign and BrewBot public/1-on-1 updates and this information will help me compile accurate information.

An ASK:
I want to get as many of the 381 (plus post Kickstarter order customers) involved and ask that you help by posting the link to this blog on any of your BrewBot.IO forum posts and/or Kickstarter comments. The more people we get engaged, the larger our voice. This is an OPT IN group and I don't plan to directly contact people until they reach out with their interest.

I am afraid that many of the 381 original backers have just given up and moved on. Thoughts and ideas on how to reach them?

Latest BrewBot UPDATE:
Chris, BrewBot CEO has a Town Hall scheduled for 12 January 2016 at 5pm GMT. I hope to attend and will post my notes on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment