Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Invest NI - What can they share?

Sent a enquiry via their website to to Invest NI on 10 Jan 2017 regarding their April, 2014 announcement:

Hello,
I have formed a group of Kickstarter backers and pre-order customers of BrewBot to attempt to gather further information regarding the company's status, financial feasibility as an ongoing concern, and determine if our funds have been lost, misappropriated, and/or will still be used to deliver product.
I understand that you provided £90,000 for R&D support and would like to communicate with your representative regarding this arrangement.
Thank you,
Ken Koch

I received the following reply this morning:
Hello Ken
Thank you for contacting Invest NI.
I'll look into this for you.
Kind Regards,
Andy Reilly
Business Support Team Manager, Invest Northern Ireland
Visit: http://www.investni.com/
Tel:  0800 181 4422

----------
Yesterday (11 Jan 2017) I received a phone call from John Miller of Invest NI, but was unable to pick up. He emailed that he called and I replied back with a list of questions and some dates/times we could have a telephone call versus email response.

This AM I opened my email to receive notice from Invest NI that I've successfully opened a Freedom of Information request (FOI #978 for those keeping track) and will receive a full response within 20 days.

I look forward to receiving their responses to my questions regarding the terms of conditions and reporting BrewBot was subject to as required of this £90,000.

I will update this post with their response once received.

No comments:

Post a Comment