Thursday, March 23, 2017

Kickstarter and BrewBot.IO Forums

For those of you with access to Kickstarter and BrewBot's own forums, I ask that you help drive traffic to this blog by adding a link to the bottom of any posts that you may make on these forums.

Continued visibility and access will be in everyone's best interests as it will help keep BrewBot's operations transparent - regardless of the outcomes.

Even though I received a partial refund, I do plan to continue to investigate and post my findings of BrewBot's operations to better understand what happened, how it happened, why it happened, and what, if anything can or should be done. I do think that a class action lawsuit is potentially warranted given the large sums and public money involved.

This will only work if we can gather many more backers.

Please help by posting: http://brewbotanswers.blogspot.com/ on your relevant posts.

Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. I do know the blog site is down... Message says they are working on restoring it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to sign up for the new blog spot but it did not let me login..Anyone been able to get in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No response from sign up still

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got access to the forum after this email. "Progress but not so much since we last spoke I'm afraid. However lots of movement and excitement around Core and we are going to be starting to get those out there. 


    Are you on the new forum? community.brewbot.io — I'm working on a deeper explanation of Core and what this means for everyone."

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Bowmab about the May 11th call. I won't be able to attend due to the time (Friday May 11th 4am) so I'll make my statement here. I do not want the BrewBot core. I want the BrewBot. I'm an IT professional that's rather busy and I want a complete machine that makes the process of brewing less cumbersome, consistent and packaged in a nice box. If I had more time I might accept the core now and the rest of the items later but I don't have that luxury.

    ReplyDelete